Wednesday 25 October 2017

Quiet ride in the Cairngorms

Luckily the weather forecast was spot on and I arrived in Aviemore just as the heavy rain was stopping and sky brightening. I headed down towards Glen Feshie wanting to explore this area more by bike ignoring the honey pot trails of Rothimurchas.

Love Feshie
The ride went South from Glen Feshie following the river for a good while, passing some dilapidated farms/crofts with expansive views of the Glen Feshie Munro's before swinging West through forest to  Drumguish where I picked up the Badenoch Way back to Feshie Bridge.

Ruin!

Some of the great Badenoch single track
The ride was great and had everything on it, forest track, single track, mud, dry, no people. I'm going to look at the map and see how I can extend it to explore this amazing area more.


No comments:

Post a Comment